杰西达邦中国影迷会

۩杰西达邦中国影迷会۩

找回密码
 加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 36017|回复: 1

[Index] 【08.09.11】[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parent

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-11 19:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.chinatikfans.com/thread-10775-1-1.html
" m0 h) q$ L$ v+ I4 c08.08.29[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parents. " g9 M8 f( H& H+ H2 S
Please look at the following items before watching:) h; i3 z0 j/ s! r

+ a. @9 a/ e8 R' _7 J% iThis is the last series of the MV that with three stories, and each is about 7 minutes long. Thanks to your support and I hope my works may bring happiness to you.
; `! x7 E+ o4 V  X
- W  [5 C: A* {& c7 x* [The “Disordered Yasotorn” and “The Must-telling Stories about Your Parentsr” are all subversive series, so I will not supply the downloading source or post them to all of the video networks but
: x7 G, H- e- p+ }0 \4 Kalso spreading them in a small range in here. Please understand

u0 F( D! S  D! n7 ~" \) s.( ], d. A  k  Q- k( J+ ~7 q) x
The link address of the “Disordered Yasotorn” series:
5 Z: V- \* y: H- b5 d2 ~. w! i2 ^
% K) H  ~& h! g# r& [- ~* X
The reason why I will not make the stories is totally personal.
! b  u; P' l5 ~% E  _Afer The Olympic game finished, and I will be busy from now on. The Prison Break Season 4 will begin soon and Doctor Sara who I admired will come back, so I will spend part of my time in watching PB. But that not means I will leave here, I just stay quiet instead of posting messages. The MV you got is at most 10 minutes long, but I had to make much more than 10 times effort to make it satisfied, so I really have no time and energy anymore to do it. I will try my best to finish the left two stories of “The Stories about Your Parents” series as soon as possible, but it is really difficult to give a definite time. If you are interested in my stories, please pay attention to this post.

& ^# j: W# z8 @0 d6 f+ I7 I- M0 Q, V
- i' M9 L1 V- Z+ @" _; VSo, I will not make such stories for a while. Thanks to my audience. P/ W: @3 Q! {
! \2 R6 e! K5 U; LPS. Nothing is impossible. I will come back when I’m not busy.
发表于 2008-9-11 19:53 | 显示全部楼层

I feel very sad

it seems that  you will leave US . I AM very sorry  TO hear that 。MAY  everything is OK 。I hope you can come back soon。! j. @  M) j1 p

* c% Z0 V+ o7 U8 K- c( z- @* R[ 本帖最后由 joe9097 于 2008-9-11 20:02 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:26 , Processed in 0.047598 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.