杰西达邦中国影迷会

۩杰西达邦中国影迷会۩

找回密码
 加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 84856|回复: 27

[Index] 【08.06.17】Tik is becoming less popular in Thailand???

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-17 15:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I just read a news from website, channel 3 and 7  is the most powerful media in Thailand, all the popular actors and actresses are gathering in these two channels while the channel 5 is the place for actors and actresses who is becoming less popular. Why Tik's lakorn is only appearing in channel 5 now? I asked one of my friends who also a Thai fan for an actoress name Ann, and he show me the following content:8 R) m  [1 x/ B9 f5 o% K: D
"After the discussion with the producer of Taepangkorn yesterday, he said he has already talked with Ann and he thinks Ann should play this Lakorn cause of Khun Jim Mayurachat needs only Ann as the leading actress. But for the leading actor, they are not ready now because there are too many choices for the actor. Also Tik might not be able to play as the pa'ek because he isn't available and that its hard to get him to play for ch.3 since he is not that close with ch3 producer. Anyway, everyone might have heard that Nang Show has finish filming later week, and might be air soon. As for Nag faa Rai Peak, it might finish filming on the 21th or the 26th .", U8 B4 Y$ h0 ^8 {, }  s- c
What happened? who can tell me~~~~
3 e$ {1 R6 Y1 {
% j8 G+ w, f) l/ T1 c# x2 l7 c[ 本帖最后由 lachesis 于 2008-6-19 18:10 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-6-17 15:09 | 显示全部楼层
just curious, r u referring the website from china or from thailand?
发表于 2008-6-17 15:20 | 显示全部楼层
Because P'Tik just want to go on his adventure programme. If he is available to one channel ,he have not enough time to  do that one. He have been bored with playing character that is handsome man. He just want to try some new things that can make him happy. Now he has his own work team with his brother. It names <navigator>and is regularly launched on channel 3 on thailand national day.
发表于 2008-6-17 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
Don't worry.
( P( t1 v/ x  g' `P'Tik is available to channel 5 or any chennels.
. S2 t+ G4 j5 H& j$ Z& c0 I- BIn thailand, actors in sitcom do not have to sign a contract with channel. He came back to entertainment industry and play a role in sitcom for the workpoint team can afford him free time when he need to be back jungle.
发表于 2008-6-17 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
hehe,I  don't  know  whether  tik  wil  be less  popular  in  Thailand,but  i  believe  you  will  be  more  popular  in  china!
发表于 2008-6-17 19:42 | 显示全部楼层
Me too! Very very agree with you LZ on #5 : y1 L4 R0 J, Z" q7 U
But I think this situation would not be long as Tik is shooting deep in jungle.6 |  a1 x0 A: H( I3 S
After this movie on air, there  would be more people who love tik.
发表于 2008-6-17 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
Well. It's really ambiguous to define whether an actor is hot or not!  "cause that's the rule in entertainment industry. Any actor and actress has his or her peak and low point. However, the basic reason or you may say the foundation of one's popularity lies in the hearts of millions of important people , named fans. % G" d" I$ G! L6 {
Therefore, as long as we never cease the love for P' Tik,  he's never gonna be out.
; ?; V1 M3 v9 u5 \0 y) F- rSo, let's just wait and see. Someday in the near future, P'Tik will give us the biggest surprise, to show a truth,---he is always the Gad of Thai Lakorn.
发表于 2008-6-17 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
i just know the same news.  i have no idea what happend. but according to the local Thai people, they said in the pass few years, Tik was so quiet. and more are forgot about this handsome man, cause he is not show himself on the screen. right now, he come again with a long hair and tired face. i guess, people cannot accept the image of him right now, they miss the sunboy, always full of energy.  
) r7 ^/ D# b5 g# Lanother reason. there are too many actors, and most of them very impressive. and Tik just need a rest, i believe he will become popular again and reach other top of his career!/ y, c) t# r4 Y, i$ A" l
bless him!
发表于 2008-6-17 22:09 | 显示全部楼层
Hot or not ,it doesnot matter in my mind.
  `( Y9 I( a, D( j4 S  m% T" ZTik will not play as a handsome wealthy man forever.( X# p2 h' w8 O5 M  \/ Q' `' y
He is in the rest to refresh himself  and seeking for a chance to have a new start in his entertainment career. Or in fact he is not ambiguous in fame, and have good choice to enjoy other happiness in life.. q) N: J' W- o" ?- I
The important is that he came back.
发表于 2008-6-18 01:31 | 显示全部楼层
I remember he said in a few interviews that he wants to do his Master degree in engineering and might change his job to engineer, and he also wants to be a farmer. i think he's really tired to be famous, he just wants a normal, quiet life like the rest of the people. bless him. because he's not eager for too much money, he doesn't need that much in life, therefore, his loving nature leads him to fade out slowly, but until he finds another income, he still needs to make some money from acting.
) q2 ]9 p, }# o  J' T( K. ~9 `+ w9 nso the conclusion is that he wants himself to be less popular. but whatever he's wishing, we will stand by him, because we love him as a person, not only a movie star.& F5 A* s: Y! j
( j0 g8 d3 @: o* U
                     . A' J. O! ~/ w
: |# G  T' U# c1 ^2 ?
[ 本帖最后由 helendai 于 2008-6-18 01:33 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入我们

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:13 , Processed in 0.053539 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.