加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 63416|回复: 12

[Attention] 【08.07.09】Tik's Life, the experience of his journey

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-9 10:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tik, born on June 5th, 1977, he has two brothers named Tun and Tong. In 1999, he graduated in civil engineering, from Hor Karn Karh University, Thailand.
/ {0 e) q) [0 s6 M& C" ^. S+ t
% k9 ]+ }6 o, I! m) \6 |His entertainment career started from doing advertisements and landing the lead character Dang BaiLay in a Thai film that was based on a true story which shook the film industry at the time, called 2499 UnThaPahn Klong Meung. From then on, he continuously had various works released, both on the big screen and television, such as Pra Dek Suer Gai Wok, The Eye 2, 303 Glor / Glah / ArKart, Kon Pworn SaiFah, SaThree Lek, Soda Kub Cha Yen, SaTharng, Prisana, Tawun Thud BuRaPah, Wung VaRee, Thoak KraDai HuaJai Ploi Jone, Roi Leh SaNae Rai, Luerd Kattiya, Nang Sao JingJai Kub Nai SanDee, Fun Feung, Tharng Fah Tawun Diew, the one that is currently being filed called Keo Tha Pee.
, F; c  j' J2 C0 j
; K4 B. z) P! _' y8 j- oThe more noticeable awards he received was in 2000, the PraSouLutSaWaDee in (special) honor, for going against drugs. Also in 1999, the Entertainment News Society of Thailand, presented the 1st Annual Star Entertainment Award in the best male leading character award to Tik, from his leading role in the drama Tawun Thud BuRaPah.
7 R' ]; K( m. p5 B, r1 `+ I' `9 K0 B' }1 X6 y9 Q  Q
In 2003, Top Awards was presented to him for being the best male leading character from the drama Roi Leh SaNae Rai from channel 5, by Exact, the award hosted by TV Pool Magazine. : ^, O6 N8 D9 t) }  w' [: l
/ F& B$ ~$ ~4 x0 m! H# [
In 2004, Top Awards was presented to him for being the best male leading character from the drama Luerd Kattiya from channel 5, by Exact, the award hosted by TV Pool Magazine.
' m; O" W: I$ g* _9 f4 e% ]" p
9 L: F8 o9 m: i$ p7 R7 R' U9 XIn 2005, Top Awards was presented to him for being the best male leading character from the drama Nang Sao JingJai Kub Nai SanDee from channel 7, the award hosted by TV Pool Magazine. ) h0 A: o' _- U! y# ~

# C( y/ F8 }% y/ hTik once had an interview and mentioned that right now he has a career as an actor so he has to be responsible and appreciative for this, but he is not completely attached to the title and rank he has as the main character. As of right now, he’s learning the responsibilities of being a host while also learning things from behind the scenes. The type of show that is being aimed for is an adventurous type. He enjoys adventurous outings and also traveling through nature. He’d then have many adventurous stories to tell people about his journeys. Presently his dream has come true because he and his brother Tun Peechatechai Poldee, have collaborated in making a show on introducing people to traveling to the outdoors, the show is called “Navigator,” airs on channel 3.
发表于 2008-7-9 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you! I'm the first to see the introduction about TIK  in English.
发表于 2008-7-9 21:22 | 显示全部楼层
Good it's in English, in which way we might be able to enlist more fans who can only read and write English, so we can extend Tik's influence in china!
发表于 2008-7-11 02:56 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2008-7-11 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
I think i must  develop my  english skills,so i can learn  more  about  tik !! and  surpport  him  forever!!!
发表于 2008-7-11 16:30 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much!
发表于 2008-9-10 18:26 | 显示全部楼层
thank you very much ,you are very good ,because you ,I know the better than before
发表于 2009-8-14 21:10 | 显示全部楼层
Oh,it's realy perfect,maybe I can improve my English~
发表于 2009-10-17 12:13 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much.we   all  love TIK for ever
Great introduction,thx!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:13 , Processed in 0.050221 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.